& how to get it
- All of our furniture and lighting is made to order, produced in Midwest USA, in about 4-6 weeks.
- You can specify any combination of size, style, and finish. Materials may also be customized as per available.
Contact us via email with your specifications and we’ll respond with a custom quote.
- Many of our materials are reclaimed and our finishes are applied by hand – this creates a one of a kind finish for each piece. We’re happy to provide finish options upon request.
- To place an order – Complete a 50% deposit via your customized Pay Pal invoice link. Balance is due at the time of shipment. Kansas customers are required to pay state sales tax.
- All sales are final because of the custom nature of all our pieces.
All of our furniture and lighting is guaranteed free of defects in workmanship.
- Please note our fixtures are NOT UL listed but we take great pride in crafting the finest quality and safest products. They are tested and inspected prior to shipping. It is the customer's responsibility to check with a building contractor or local electrical inspector for approval before ordering. Same Tree is not liable for any damages incurred by improperly using our products.
follow us on facebook, instagram, & pinterest
- All of our furniture can be shipped via white glove trucking service which includes packaging, insurance and inside delivery. We can also furnish you with a freight quote or you can provide your own transportation.
- Our Native collection is fragile in nature, and minor branch breakage is expected in handling. The breakage should never be substantial, or affect the look of the piece. Though our materials for this particular collection are somewhat fragile in nature, they have been strengthened and made fire resistant throughout our building process.
featured in The MiA Project Shop
Also visit our collection in
Houzz marketplace @ www.Houzz.com
- For special projects, we offer an extensive custom service. We work with Interior Designers, Decorators, and Architects on both residential and commercial projects. We can work with small or large quantities. Please contact us with any custom requests, and we'd be happy to talk through the project with you.
All pieces are made to order, and handcrafted in the USA.
To order from our collection, or for custom inquiries,
please contact us for pricing.
Our lines are also sold with select online retailers, and boutiques nationwide.
featured in Harper's Bazaar UK